SUMMARY OF WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY
Wedding photography is a great responsibility and great challenge. Marriage is a unique opportunity in the end, and the wedding photos are a memorial for entire life.
Wedding photos are a specific, sensitive and a difficult matter. In wedding photography you need: great sense of time, perception, ability to capture, among the multitude of wedding events, funny, interesting situations with a camera. HOW TO TAKE A UNIQUE WEDDING PHOTOS
For the images to be liked by the young couple, remember a few basic principles.
1. Carefully think about the scenario session, wedding and principles on which you take pictures in the registry office / in the church, at wedding, etc..
2. Present your vision to a young couple. Do not impose your view. Learn what newlyweds expect.
3. Ensure a pleasant atmosphere during the wedding session.
4. Look at the room before the wedding (this will help you plan your work).
5. Take along a backup camera, extra lenses, batteries and some extra memory cards and flash (use it only as a last resort). Objects tend to be malicious, but you cannot get caught.
6. Take as many improvised pictures as possible. The effects can be truly amazing.